Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Πέμπτη 29 Μαρτίου 2012

Dear Dad







Dear dad,

It’s been eons since I’ve seen you, or felt your arms around me, or had you comfort me. It’s everything that I miss. I miss you more than I can express here, some days like today more than my heart can comprehend. I feel like a part of me went away with you. I keep telling myself that you’re looking down on me, and I genuinely believe you are. They say time heals, but it doesn’t, not really. The wound is still raw, even though it’s been 26 years. I don’t think time EVER makes it any better.


You said you loved me when I was just a twinkle in Mum’s eye. You’re the best influence that I’ve ever had, and I love you more than anything. I miss you so much,dad. I wish I could see you again like last time, but I know that you’re somewhere sunny now, with gorgeous Greek waitresses serving you. I want you to save a space for me up there, dad, because there wouldn’t be a point to Heaven without you being in it. I hope you’re having fun up there.


Love and hugs
 Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments