Παρασκευή 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

New Year Resolutions












Write down everything you want in your life. Then take off the brakes. What would it be like to let your creative talents or your true self manifest fully? By doing this, you will be able to identify and change the limiting beliefs that are blocking you from accomplishing all that you can do and be." - Dr. Christiane Northru




Twenty years ago if you had asked me I'd have told you that my greatest dream is to find the love of my life, to have a big family with lots of kids and a school of my own . Fast forward to now,those three biggest wishes of mine were granted. Even if my marriage is on the rocks at the moment,I know I can either make it right if I really wish it to be so,or let go of it and embrace the new.In either case I have lived the bliss of a great love story and it was awsome. My kids,though a source of infinite trouble and exhaustion,are also a source of infinitive bliss as well. And as for my school,though things are really hard at the moment businesswise for practically everyone in my country,I have also known the bliss ( and the heartache) of owning a business and I can assure you,even if I end up going bankrupt one day, it is definitely worth the ride!!

Why am I telling you this? Is it because I'd love to brag? Well,that may be a small part of it,but there is a point I am trying to make as well :

Dreams can and do pecome real all the time! Stop blaming the economic meltdown,your age,your circumstances or whatever and take action towards those dreams! Now!


DREAM BIG! DREAM OUTRAGEOUSLY! DREAM LIKE YOU 'VE NEVER DREAMT BEFORE!

Here's what I want you to do:

Take out a piece of paper and write down this:


                                             LIST OF MY LONG-FORGOTTEN DREAMS


Go back to your childhood or teenage years if you have to. The most recent ones as well.The big and the smallWrite everything down,do not cessor yourself.Yes,even those stupid little phantasies of yours.Write them down too.In black and white please Write as many as you'd like .Take your time. Now,go over them one by one and see if any of them are still applicable or you have outgrown them Pick out 10, the ones that fill you with longing,the ones that make your heart beat faster.

Here's my promise to you:

Whether you are going to do anything about them or not, one of those dreams is going to come true over the course of the next few months or years.How do I know that? Well,it's a secret of the trade,but if you really insist,go google ''the power of written intentions and wishes''.

If you work harder and put your heart to it,you can fulfill everything or alnmost everything in your list. BUT EVEN THE ACT OF WRITING THEM DOWN SETS THE WHEELS IN MOTION,I ASSURE YOU!



                                                               So go ahead,do it. Now .



Amd I promise you that my own dreams and wishes to come,are so outrageously delightful that even thinking about them makes me happy!





                                                           

                                                            Love,peace and dreams fulfilled
   
                                                                                 Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments