Παρασκευή 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Holiday traditions




                                   This is part of our Christmas family traditions:


At the beginning of every December we get out all our Christmas story books in my family  ( each year we buy or are given a couple as presents) and the kids- of course only the two youngest ones now as the other too are too old for this- get to decide which stories to read each night before going to bed. I look forward to this ritual myself...some kind of magic in our hectic lives,getting lost in the magic of fairy tales. The story books lie around on that living room tea table,as a reminder,so that we won't miss a day or rather a night.

Life is such a fairy tale...yeah,even when bad moments are counted in! I've had my fair share of them this year,I can assure you of that!


   But stilll.....There's this little voice that keeps reminding me( and you):

''Life is supposed to be fun!Life is supposed to be fun!Life is supposed to be fun!Life is supposed to be fun!''


LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!


LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!


So lets have fun!



Love,peace and fun

Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments