Κυριακή 14 Αυγούστου 2011

Photo of the week



Sometimes I forget.


I forget how beautiful and magical life is.

I forget how lucky we all are to be alive.

I forget how much love there is in our lives.

I forget to cherish every breathing moment and stand in awe of the beauty around me.

I forget to give thanks for all the blessings in my world.

      And when I forget,I fret.And when I fret,life loses its lustre.


But then,all it takes is one look at my kids and dogs.All it takes is a look at a picture of my kids walking our dogs and my world is put to rights again.

I may not have all I want,but I sure have all I need.



Let's feel knee-deep gratitude for the love and blessings in our lives today!


Love,peace and knee-deep gratitude

Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments