Σάββατο 14 Μαΐου 2011

25 things that make my day!



1.My kids cuddling in bed with me!

2.Someone bringing me unexpected sweets!

3.The afterglow of sex when people get to comment on how fresh and rested you look!

4.My youngest son performing his kissing routine on me;cheeks,mouth,nose,eyes!

5.Sleeping-in after kids are gone to school!

6.My dogs  kissing me:   Lucy licking my ear,Faedon burrying his muzzle in my hair and sighing contentedly!

7.The moment my husband walks through the door coming back after one of his tour guide trips!

8.Hearing someone complimenting one of my teachers on what a great job they do in the classroom!

9.Finding a beautiful fairy picture or bric-a-brac!

10.Walking in the rain without an umbrella!

11.Lying face down on a beach reclining chair on a nice summer day,sun warming my back!

12.Waking up in the morning after an astral travel experience!

12.Hearing this,  this,  this and this song!

13.Seeing a really cute butt-a girl's because it's inspiring,a man's because it's sexy!

14.That conspiratory look across the room from someone you share a joke with!

15.Clean,freshly ironed sheets on our bed!

16.Watching Disney cartoon films with kids!

17.Getting a really nice picture of someone and showing it to them!

18.Exploring an abandoned building with the dogs!

19.My mother's delicious stuffed leaves dolmas
(like a friend of a friend once said,this is 10 orgasms wrapped up in one dish)!

20.A stranger smiling back at me in the street !

21.My husband caressing my back ever so slowly!

22.Hearing from a friend after a long time!

23.Τhat moment after you are done with a workout!

24.Finding a great bargain skirt when shopping!

25.Making somebody else's day with a compliment!



Now your term.What makes your day?Write your list,share it with friends and beloved ones and make sure you incorporate some of these into your daily routine!It will make your heart dance with joy more often!








        Love,peace and joy

Εirini

Be my Facebook friend!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments