Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

How to create your own magic and surround yourself with inspiration

                           Life can be as mandane or as magical as we want it to be




One of the best ways to put some magic into your everyday activities is to surround yourself with objects that are inspirational and special to you.

Objects,like people,vibrate at frequencies that can be either complimentary or totally adversary to your vibration.Inanimate things are much more than what meets our seven senses,like material,colour,shape,smell,taste or texture.

The energy they give off is made up of intangible things like who or what,where and when they were made,the intention of their creator,their 'story',i.e.their previous use, the environments they have been exposed to,the people that have come in close contact with them and the emotional state and intention of the person than gave or handed them down to us.
.
In times gone by lovers used to ask for a keepsake from their beloved,like a hangerchief or a piece of jewellary,not only as a visual reminder of theirsweetheart but,more importantly,because they were vaguelly aware that this keepsake carried the energetic imprint of their beloved and so it was capable of bringing them telepathically close to the object of their desire in a way that no portrait or photo could.

Things can be charged with either positive or negative energy.We can do this intentionally by putting our intent on certain objects,charging them with our intention to fulfill a certain role.There is a detailed and step-by-step description of how to do that below.

But first,here is my list of magical things on my desk at work along with their inspirational and magical properties:




My nickel upsidedown man,serving a a paper and note holder.I write down  inspirational quotes,affirmations,my intention or simply my to-do listor the day for the day and put it up on its paper holder ring.

The magical properies he is charged with: he is my creative wizzard.Whenever I get stuck,run out of ideas,face a challenge,feel overwhellmed or plain bored,he can instantly put me into a creative mode by reminding me to step aside,mentally face things from an upsidedown perspective and think out of the box.




Those white vanilla-scented candles help me relax whenever I feel stressed out,create a romantic atmosphere or serve as our only source of light when there is a major power cut .

Their magical properties:they can instantly put me into a 'life is great' mode.Their scent instantly transforms me int o a parallel universe where lives my super relaxed,happy-go-lucky and sensual version that enjoys life to the fullest,is radiating optimism and positivity and lives in the now.


  


The two lucky pomegranates made of brass and glass respectively.They were presents and serve as both  ornaments and lucky charms because according to greek folklore tradition pomegranates are symbols of abundance and good luck.

Their magical properties: they are my action triggers.Whenever I feel sluggish or unmotivated or run down they remind me that action is always the best remedy to doubt and that the best stroke of luck is the one created by ourselves




The little feng-sui water fountain.It operates on electricity and it constant,recycled flow of water is supposed to represent and attract a continuous flow of money according to feng-sui principles.Here's a nice link on how to bring some luck with feng-sui to your life.The spring also serves as humidifier keeping the atmosphere in my office from getting too dry and stuffy.

Apart from its feng-sui associations with money my little fountain also reminds me that the inflow of money in my life will always be dependant on how much of it I allow to circulate freely.Plus as I need to add  more water to it from time to time because some of it simply evaporates,it reminds me that my money inflow will always be dependent on my own efforts,as nothing in this life is completely self sustained! 
   





Last but not least,my gorgeous hand-painted fairy riding
on a unicorn.

I adore this little bric-a-brac,because it combines my two favourite magical symbols,fairies and unicorns.In ancient greek mythology fairies were not tiny creatures as shown in anglo-saxon tradition.They had the size and shape of the most beautiful women a mind can imagine.So it's easier for me to relate to a lifesize fairy tall enough to ride a unicorn.




Fairies represent everything I love in life,magic,inspiration,awe and child-like wonder,everyday miracles,female grace and everlasting beauty that comes from within and my belief in the paranormal all around us.





Unicorns to me represent freedom that comes from being unique and true to your self,power teamed with compassion and tenderness,supernatural qualities and love for adventure.But enough about me.

Here's a step-by-step process on how to create your own magical and inspirational objects:


1.Choose your objects

Look around your home or office.What are the things that your eyes come to rest at often?Objects that you love looking at,or feel comfortable around them?What about ones with great sentimental value?Ones that you love holding,touching or using?The ones you associate with nice feelings or memories?Don't pick up the most expensive or fancy ones or the ones that you think you ought to like because they seem like the most obvious choice.Go by the feelings that you get from them instead.

2.Decide on what they are going to symbolise for you 

Write down a list of  all the qualities that you admire in other people,your own good qualities that you are proud of and the values that you hold dear in your heart.Then decide on the three or five most important ones and pair them with your favourite objects.

3.Charge them with your intent

Charge your objects with your specific intention in whatever way feels best for you.You can do this by just thinking about it and mentally asking your object to perform a specific task for you,saying something like 'From now on you are going to remind me of my creative powers whenever I touch/smell/hear look at you'.Or you can imagine it radiating out your intention.

Don't try too hard to charge it.Keep it short and fun.Then mentally declare the object charged and go on to the next.


4.Decide on a place to put them

Preferably one you'll be spending a lot of time at.Or your favourite spot in your favourite room.Alternatively,you might want to keep it with you at all times,wearing it around your neck/wrist/ankle if it is small enough,or carry it around in your wallet/purse.

5.Take good care of them

Remember to recharge them with your intent from time to time as a means of renewing your faith to its projecting qualities.Suppose you want an object to represent enthusiasm for you.Whenever you find yourself enthusiastic,touch,hold or look at the object and imbue it with your enthusiasm,your energetic imprint at the time.Do this with whatever quality or value you want your object to radiate.




Have fun creating your magic!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments