Τρίτη 5 Απριλίου 2011

Elizabeth Taylor in the nude,grandma's revenge and exploring abandoned houses

                         How are you today?How's spring affecting you so far?









                              For starters,here's Elizabeth Taylor in the nude at 24!

                                                                     She was cute..

photo from here



This is what people 100 years ago thought about what life in 2000 would be like.Interesting!










I like this car. To be given to me as a gift. Preferably with a chauffeur service included!




                                       I love this grandma's revenge,it's clever!        



                                            Plus,money ain't a laughing matter.




 There is something irresistibly attractive about exploring old abandoned houses.



 I've been doing this ever since I was a kid.It's a hobby of mine.

                You should try it,too.Wouldn't you love to explore this one?



         What about this?I definetely would!



I'd certainly love to explore this castle.The energy it radiates is almost palpable,don't you think?








Those are three amazing ladies that I met today.From left to right,Minna,Vaia,and Vicky,hostess to a local  TV cooking show called 'What's for dinner today?' Τι θα φαμε σημερα¨ from TV Επιλογες.







Vicky treated me to some delicious tsoureki(greek traditional easter sweet bread,you can find a good recipe here).


Both their company and tsoureki were food for the soul,I swear!







Another one of my self-portraits taken today




                                                      Αnd this is today's quote.So true!







Here's to love,peace and good food

Ειρηνη

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments