Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2011

How to sense a person's energy field,cats as energy vampires and facts about sexuality

What a great day this is!It's wonderful being alive on this magical planet,surrounded by so much magic!

                                     Can you feel it?Look around you,it's everywhere!


photo from here



                                         OK,our links for today:

Would you like to know some interesting facts about female sexual desire?I bet you would..


                                      





                                        And of course here are some facts about male libido



                As a cat lover myself,I found the below mentioned information a little disturbing:



photo from here

I bet you didn't know that cats steal a woman's life force. I wonder why that is so.I guess it's inherent in a cat's nature


photo from here


                      Still,they are such adorable creatures that are worth it if you ask me!





            Let's get to some more fun stuff.I liked this article about human energy field.


                                                            

                                         or how to sense a person's energy field



photo from here

                                               and dowse energy fields in general!
                                         


                                               Sounds like a cool thing to try!







                                                Right,this is my to-do list for today:


1.Try something new,preferably something that pushes me slightly out of my comfort zone:






2.Wear something sexy,or colourful,or both.See how I feel all day long



photo from here




photo from here

3.Spend some guality time with friends.Try to listen instead of doing the talking all the time.That's a tough one for me,believe me!



4.Have you broken into and gone exploring that old abandoned house yet?Why not?What are you waiting for?
                                             I definetely will today(yet again!)


photo from here




5.Spend a few minutes in a church meditating /praying/both

photo from here





6.Hug each of my kids ,teenagers,pre-teenagers and all,real tight.And for a long-long time.Until they are like,'Hey,mum,what's got into you?Enough is enough!'


 
photo from here




And here's an elevator picture of me coming home from my school (LEXIS) yesterday.

This is what you get to look like after having spent 9 hours straight at work...









Βy the way,hey,Universe,I've placed my order for this car like,a long time ago.Where's my stuff?

What?Still processing my order?I can't believe how long it takes for you guys to materialise such a simple thing.I mean,it's not like I asked for the moon or something.

Better hurry up,Universe,or I'll be too old to enjoy it!










Today's quote:



                                                             photo from here


                                                       Love,peace and acceptance

                                                                   Eιρηνη

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments