"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to."
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
10 Unconventional Ways to Keep Going
1. Remember how you proved wrong those people that insisted you couldn't do it in the first place.
2. Ask yourself, "What would I rather be doing?" Then go do that other thing for a while,until you feel OK again.
3. List 10 reasons why you CAN't keep going. Then imagine you were given a big prize to prove the opposite and list 10 things why you can keep going. Make sure to put that in writing.
4. Give yourself permission to quit. Sounds crazy, but it works. When you set up an internal law that says, "I can't quit." Or "I shouldn't quit", it makes the desire to quit even stronger.
5. Give yourself a need to continue. Pick a random one from the above list of 10 nreasons why you can keep going and imagine this is the most important thing you'll concentrate on for the next 10 days.
6. Stop focusing on the struggle and start focusing on the solution. Ask yourself right now:''What's the solution to my struggle?'' Write down the very-very-very first thing that comes into your mind.
7. Take a hard look at your methodology. What's your main strategy up till now? Found it? Good,no go do something totally difference. Give it a try for at least a week.Are there any better results now?
8. Make a contract with yourself. State in it not that you are committed to win or never give up, Just state in there,in bold letters that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU'LL STILL GO ON FEELING OK ABOUT IT!
10. Walk away. Go do nothing. Relax and just be. Sometimes looking at something too hard or long obscures the solutions. It's the "can't see the forest for the trees" phenomenon. By simply walking away or taking a break from the struggle to solve, you often free your mind to see new options and opportunities.
9. Get real. If you can't keep going,quit going. Life was never meant to be a struggle. If something becomes too much of a struggle,then quit doing it,no matter how important ,necessary or whatever it is. Who says life is onnly about achievements?Life is just to be lived and enjoyes,Web People out there! Have creative fun leaving it,even if you become,by other people's standards,a ''failure''. As long as you enjoy life,you are always a high achiever!
Love,peace and motivation