Παρασκευή 26 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Wishes coming true





I love making my own rituals and prayers.
Especially around Christmas.

Here is my favorite, simplified version:

-Opening my heart ( the center of prosperity) by thinking of past and present loving memories.
This is most important, do not rush it.

You' ll know it works when you get this wonderful surge of energy, a really good feeling of light-heartedness and joy.

-Explain to life/God exactly what it is you want and lighting a candle of any wish of yours 
(there is a powerful secret behind candle-lighting, but that is another story).

I chose purple glittering tea lights for a more festive feeling -hey it's Christmas! Each one represents a wish, one for a friend, one for my kids, one for love, one for a writing goal, one for my fitness goal and one for a money goal. 

-Let the candles burn down -or burn away for as long as you can- and start enjoying your wishes as if they are already part of your reality

Since it is already here, why not enjoy it?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments