Πέμπτη 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

The Red Dress Challenge Completed. Or not?



Four months ago I committed to myself to 
The Red Dress Challenge.  







The Red Dress Challenge.

Work out hard enough every day for the next four months.
Sweat again.
Get back in real good shape.



Then show you the results, red dress-clad and all.

Which is exactly what I did.






 It is still cold around here, so I chose to wear it with a black cropped top over it that buttons up and can be less or more revealing accordingly :)









 Now, the working out part. 

 To say I'm pleased with myself would be a lie.

 I cheated horribly on my schedule,  I only worked out twice or three times a week. Sometimes, not at all. And as for dieting, lol, forget it. Too many bad things happening that just weren't helping me towards that direction. Like breaking my arm and wearing a cast ( of all days on Christmas Day!). Or my mum being seriously ill and bedridden and taking a turning for the worse.

But I never gave up. I'm on my way. 









I can do this! I know I can, even if it takes me longer than four months. Progress is still progress, no matter how small.










                        Here's to more challenges to come!


                                    Love,hugs and kisses
                                            Eirini
                                      


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments