Κυριακή 5 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Desired Feelings Reminder





I am full of beautiful intentions and new years resolutions.
Like most people.

But I keep forgetting,
as life keeps getting in the way.
Like most people.

For this new year I decided to take more drastic measures.

My top three goals for new year:

-Exercise 5 times a week for 45 minutes 
-Have 5 more students for my private english lessons
-Increase and strengthen love in my relationship

Although all three of those goals are realistic and totally doable, 
they still require daily focused and conscious work.

And the best way to stay focused is of course
to concentrate on the desired feeling that each of these goals will bring along once accomplished.

For example, how does Eirini feel once she has completed a year of working out 5 days a week for 45 minutes each session?
She feels confident, fit, pretty, attractive, full of energy and zest for life, sexy, desirable etc.

To speed up the process and keep myself on track,
I have to remind myself to feel exactly the way I wonna fell once my goal is accomplished.

So I started writing the desirable feeling on my palm
(see picture above).

A different feeling each day.

To concentrate on it, recreate it, make it stronger.

And guess what.

My little experience taught me that 
we can experience any and all feelings we wish, regardless of the circumstances around us.

I swear it's true.

More effective than drugs, or alcohol or even external events that can influence your mood.

All it takes is practice and focus.

Try it out, it's fun.
And effective






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments