Δευτέρα 19 Αυγούστου 2013

How to Free Everyone





Freedom holds the highest place on my list of values.

Even higher than Love and yes, Family .

I dont know why, it is just so.

Stifle my inner freedom and you lost connection and rapport  with me for ever.

In an instant. In a flash. Just like that.

So I keep thinking, long and hard.

How do I  Inspire Freedom?

I frequently weep for my country.
The state that it's in right now.

Under Occupation of the worst kind:
Economic Occupation.

How do I help?

 Not in empty words, like most of us do nowadays?
But in a real, palpable, action-oriented way?

Here is how.

A way that is way stronger than ANY action  could.

By being a woman of Courage.

My ancestors said that

''One man of courage can FREE with his spirit a whole army of men, a whole town or a whole country, because Courage, like Cowardice, is contagious.''

So this is what I do.

I up my doses of courage every day. More and more

If the courage of one individual can free an entire nation when it reaches critical mass, imagine what happens when the courage of many reaches critical mass.

Chin up.

I laugh, I smile and I keep my spirits soaring, even when I think I just cant.

I laugh at my fears and dare them to try harder.

It takes more than Fear and Worry and Maliscious Scheming to prostrate my spirit.

My free, eternal spirit, that is pure, blissful God in essence, clad in eternal Beauty and Light.


You play your evil part, assholes.

And I play mine.

One man of courage can FREE with his spirit a whole army of men, a whole town or a whole country

Chin up.


Maybe this applies to you too.

Perhaps not ot on a national level, but maybe on a personal one.

How do you free anyone?

An individual or a small or big group of people?

How do you set them free from things that enslave and ensnare?

From addictions, destructive patters , bad influence, self-destructive ways, evil people and groups or even themselves?

You set them free by your very own Courage.
Courage is such a strong , attractive influence that gathers force and momentum around it.
Then it gathers momentum.

Then real fun begins.

One man of courage can FREE with his spirit a whole army of men, a whole town or a whole country

Lets try it out.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments