To me feeling sexy is the prerequisite for staying alive, passionate, juicy, happy
-So I like watching my figure and exercising
(or at least trying! On a daily basis, I eat whatever I want, drink what i want, but all with a degree of moderation)
-refuse to spend time with people who complain about how old they feel, because they just pull me right down with them and make me feel old too
- take the time to plan wonderful things for the future instead of dwelling on what's missing from my life right now
-flirt with life- and men-,with all of what life has to offer. This makes me feel young, hopeful and desired and it shows in my face as well.
- surround myself with lively, smart, fun and interesting people who adore being around me, and if they arent around offline, welcome them online
(that's you, guys! ;) )
- dress the way I feel MY real age to be, not what others tell me about my 'age group'. If I feel 19, - and I regularly do, mind you- I keep that energy up and I feel like a teenager for as long as I feel like it.
- pay particular attention to teenagers, because their carefree energy of talking, moving and relating to life is exactly what I'm after on an energetic level. Whenever I'm around them, I soak in their energy and send them loving energy in exchange for it. Believe me, it works
-keep telling myself that I'm getting prettier and prettier
( even if I am not, it still makes me feel great about myself!)
- treat myself regularly to wonderful little things, especially if they seem unnecessary and frivolous. This are my grounding and my stay young for eversecret, reall
-take time to make myself beautiful daily. I can’t feel both haggard and worn down and fabulous at the same time. So I pose for selfies, because this makes me put in the extra effort. Guess what, it makes my day too
-Love. Lots and lots and lots.
Passionately, irrationaly and deliberately.
That's the greatest secret of them all
May you always feel the hottest commodity around!