Πέμπτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2012

My Dolls


Those who are my friends on Facebook know that each day  I change my profile banner picture into a new doll.

New day, new doll.

Sometimes it's a new doll half way through the day.

A friend there asked me:


-Vasiliki: ΕΙΡΗΝΗ,WHAT DO ALL THESE DOLLS MEAN (DEEPLY) FOR YOU ? 


Answer:
            -They are carefully hand-picked to match my mood on any given day.
         
               -They are me becausethey represent my aesthetic taste.

              -They are the daughters I wish I had (I have four sons).
           
               -They are the dolls I wsh I could have played with.


           -They are an illustration of my lost innocence


     -They are just a cute and fun way to express myself!

Η κουκλίτσα

Έχω μια κούκλα μια κουκλίτσα,
που την λατρεύω χρόνια,
μαζί την παίρνω αγκαλίτσα,

στα ροζ μου τα σεντόνια.

Ήρθε ο καιρός να την παντρέψω,
της ράβω τουαλέτα,
και πάμε για κουφέτα,
την άλλη Κυριακή.

αχ την κουκλίτσα, την κουκλίτσα,
αχ πως την παίρνω αγκαλίτσα,
αχ την κουκλίτσα, την κουκλίτσα,
αχ την κουκλίτσα,την κουκλίτσα.





So here's the collection of  all the dolls I ever posted on Facebook up until today,in the order they appeared there.


Enjoy!







































































































































































































































































































































































































































\




































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments